- Research & Learning
- All Databases
- Find Magazine & Newspaper Articles
- Download eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, and Music
- Streaming Videos
- Mobile Library Apps
- Online Learning
- Citing Sources
- About Databases
Databases & Online Resources
To search a database, click on the links below. When accessing databases from home you will be prompted to enter your 13-digit library card number (no spaces). Need help using a database? Call your local County Library or email us.
- Business Resource Center
- This page on the County Library's website provides more business information including reports and statistics, and research in the library.
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Information on companies, industries and more in the context of timely news, statistical data, and in-depth reports.
- Gale Courses
- Wide range of interactive courses, led by expert instructors, can be taken entirely over the Internet. As a library card holder in good standing, you can take six courses per calendar year at no cost.
- Legal Information Reference Center
- Search full-text legal self-help reference works and get free legal forms. Topics covered include business law, financial planning, family law, property and real estate law, and rights and disputes.
- Mergent Archives
- Mergent Archives is an online database providing you with access to a vast, indexed collection of corporate and industry related documents.
- Select "U.S. Businesses" for detailed business information. Select "U.S. Consumers" to conduct market research or locate friends and relatives.
- Universal Class
- Over 500 online continuing education courses taught by real instructors covering a diverse range of subjects including computers, business, home & garden, health and medicine, and more.