Discover & Go
Explore SoCal Museums for Free
With your LA County Library card, you can reserve family passes to local museums and cultural institutions for free through Discover & Go.
How to Reserve a Pass:
- Visit the Discover & Go portal and log in using your library card number and PIN.
- Browse by museum or date.
- Make a reservation by selecting a date and venue.
- Shortly before your visit, print out your pass.
Note: You cannot cancel your passes once they have been printed.
- Enjoy your visit!
Only adults ages 18 and over with a full access library card in good standing can reserve Discover & Go passes – this means your account is not barred or blocked. Digital library cards may not be used to reserve passes. Contact your local library to check on your account status.
Notes About Pass Reservations:
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance. New tickets are released on the first of each month.
- All free tickets are first come, first served, until all tickets are exhausted for the month.
- You can have up to 2 active reservations at a time.
- Please read all the details on each venue before making a reservation, as details vary for each museum.
- For some museums, passes are restricted to 1-per-calendar-year per customer. Double check the dates for these, and don’t print them until you’re sure you can attend!
- Reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed. Log into Discover & Go to cancel your reservation online.
- The pass is only valid for the name and date on the pass. Valid photo ID is required for admission.
<p style=”text-align: center;”><strong><a href=”https://www.annenbergphotospace.org/”>Annenberg Space for Photography</a></strong></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”http://www.caamuseum.org/”><strong>California African American Museum</strong></a></p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://hammer.ucla.edu/”><strong>Hammer Museum</strong></a></p>